Saturday 5 March 2011

Charlie's

This is a quick, on the move review of a fantastic little market coffee bar.
If you want a really good coffee, bacon rolls, sausage and egg bap or my personal favourite, which accounts for a good portion of my stature, the large bacon and egg bap.
The service is friendly, down to earth and best of all, very economical! 80p for a mug of steaming hot milky coffee.... Mmmm lovely.
Anyway, if you are on the Norwich Market and in need of refreshment, you can't go wrong with Charlie's. Find the bar at stall number 74!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone thingy type modern instrument

4 comments:

  1. Dear Thadeus,

    Splendid! I do hope you have - or will - put a place-mark on our Google map.

    With regard to the large bacon and egg bap: I would think that this might account for one's girth, rather than one's altitudinous-ness. If, however, it contains some alchemy whereby a chap might grow to be a sequoia among Ramblers - why, I'll be a right Charlie!

    Huzzah!
    ~ Munro Tweeder-Harris, Esq. R.S.A.R. ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... it occurs to me that, in the event of me consuming a large bacon and egg bap, I would then be Munro FEEDER-Harris, and not Munro Tweeder-Harris... hic! guffaw! hoot!

    Huzzah!

    ~ Munro Tweeder-Harris, Esq. R.S.A.R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does licks this does I! Bakon an eggg... lush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer a nice cup of tea, especially after a nice muffin.

    ReplyDelete